House for Sale
Single Level Perfection in Burleigh Waters
Property ID 1965365This inviting single level waterfront abode offers open-plan living with effortless access to an alfresco entertainer overlooking a tranquil waterfront setting. Peacefully set on a grand 924sqm this neat and tidy home with potential to just move straight in or renovate.
The floor plan comprises four good-sized bedrooms with plenty of room for study, sleep and storage, two bathrooms and the delightful, 'natural light' filled, kitchen is perfectly appointed to enjoy the breathtaking waterfront views.
- Multiple living areas including 2 x outdoor entertaining areas and separate living and dining
- Spacious entertainers' kitchen with ample storage solutions
- Private Master bedroom complete with ensuite and walk in robe
- Three additional ample sized bedrooms with smart storage solutions
- Large separate laundry with multiple storage spaces
- Alfresco entertaining area opening off the kitchen and dining area
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Low maintenance gardens
- Security gate entry & Home Security Alarm System
- Valet Ducted Vacuum System
- Large garden shed and water tank
- Huge grass backyard, ideal for the kids or your furry little friends
- Automatic double lock up garage plus two additional driveway spaces
- Burleigh Waters Lakes system is the largest man-made Estuary system in the world
Just a short drive to the famous James Street entertainment, the Village Farmers Markets at Burleigh Primary School, Burleigh Beach and moments away from Stocklands Shopping Centre, sought after primary and secondary schools.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald on 0404 388 354, available to assist you at any time.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.