House for Sale
Revamped Miami Masterpiece
Property ID 2015766Step into modern luxury with grand high ceilings, immaculate finishes, styling and an appealing floorplan.
• 4 generous sized bedrooms; the private master bedroom is located on the first level and includes a double basin ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to the outdoor area.
• 2 immaculate bathrooms and additional powder room.
• Stunning entrance with double storey ceilings and statement light feature.
• Grand entertainers' kitchen with stone bench tops, quality appliances and an abundance of storage.
• Spacious open plan living spaces.
• Ceiling fans and split air conditioning systems in all rooms.
• Natural light throughout.
• Ample storage space.
• First class outdoor entertaining - sparkling swimming pool surrounded by timber decking, undercover pool house/bar area, outdoor kitchen and a fully fenced grass yard.
• Secure double car port plus additional side access with room for a boat/trailer.
You are central to all your daily needs and essentials with Coles, specialty stores & restaurants, Miami Surf Life Saving Club, Miami Marketta and even the Burleigh Golf Club right around the corner.
Only minutes away from North Burleigh Beach and the proposed light rail station, you cannot ask for a better location than this.
There are endless discoveries waiting inside this opulent property and you will regret not stopping to inspect your possible dream home.
For an information pack, suburb report, open home dates and inspection times please contact Troy Fitzgerald on 0404 388 354 or Daniel Donovan on 0431 649 784, available to assist you at any time.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.